Free money – yes, if you meet the criteria

Grants for startups. small and medium businesses are just one of the ways that companies, traders and the self-employed in East Sussex are being helped.  At the November MBF meeting, Ian Smallwood, of Business East Sussex, told us about these grants and the other types of support that his organisation provides.

The grants can provide up to 30% of funding for investment (you would have to provide the other 70%) and do not apply to some industries (including agriculture and charities).  But they can give you from £1000 to £10,000 of free funding if you meet the criteria.  This could be used for new equipment or even for a new website.

Business East Sussex also have access to business loans from a range of sources at affordable rates (currently 6%) including green finance.  Finally they offer free advice on a range of business topics.Logo of Business East Sussex

If you need advice or funding, you certainly ought to contact them to discuss what they might be able to offer

  • info@ businesseastsussex.org.uk
  • 0844 415 2272

 

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.